The Hillside-Quadra Neighbourhood Small Grants pilot program wrapped up in March, and the program will continue in 2016.Read More
On Monday, April 19, 2016, the Victoria Foundation held its annual Donor Tea at Government House, this year in honour of our 80th Anniversary. Thank you to all those who came out to share in this celebration of your generosity and the Victoria Foundation’s past, present and future.
Tags: Victoria FoundationRead More
- Behind the mic: Meet Lucky Budd, host of the Vital Victoria podcast
- Funding helps strengthen food security in Greater Victoria
- Victoria’s Vital Signs is back for 2022 asking “What does community mean to you?”
- April 2022 Vital People Roundup: Earth Month Edition
- Supporting B.C.’s search and rescue heroes through multi-year partnership