Walking, cycling, rolling and transit are perfect for everyday trips – and great for your health!Read More
The Victoria Foundation is asking Capital Region residents to weigh in with their opinions on 12 issue areas critical to our community.Read More
At the “swearing in” ceremony, 14 months ago, when I received my Canadian citizenship, the judge told us “Welcome to Canada! As new citizens you can live the life you choose, if you apply yourselves.”Read More
- Keeping the arts alive through annual federal matching opportunity!
- From Generation to Generation
- Community Recovery Program Distributes Over $3.13 Million to Local Organizations
- National Indigenous Peoples Day Statement from T’esóts’en
- Guest Blog: YMCA/YWCA of Vancouver Island honoring the past, protecting the future