VICTORIA, BC – The most recent issue of Victoria’s Vital Signs explored how feeling like an accepted, engaged part of a community instills a healthy…Read More
We don’t think this will surprise you – local charities are doing some excellent work in our community! Each year we receive grant applications for…Read More
Since my last Students on Ice blog post, I have crossed the Davis Strait, explored several communities on the west coast of Greenland, and returned…Read More
- Keeping the arts alive through annual federal matching opportunity!
- From Generation to Generation
- Community Recovery Program Distributes Over $3.13 Million to Local Organizations
- National Indigenous Peoples Day Statement from T’esóts’en
- Guest Blog: YMCA/YWCA of Vancouver Island honoring the past, protecting the future