The fall 2010 community grants have been approved. Over the coming weeks, the Victoria Foundation will be distributing over $700,000 in community grants. These will aid organizations and programs improve quality of life in the Victoria area.Read More
- Keeping the arts alive through annual federal matching opportunity!
- From Generation to Generation
- Community Recovery Program Distributes Over $3.13 Million to Local Organizations
- National Indigenous Peoples Day Statement from T’esóts’en
- Guest Blog: YMCA/YWCA of Vancouver Island honoring the past, protecting the future