The Advisor/Client Conversation ~ By Sara Neely, Victoria Foundation [originally published in The Scrivener magazine, June 2017] Two-thirds of the wealth in Canada…Read More
The annual Aboriginal Back to School Picnic initiative began at Surrounded by Cedar Child & Family Services in 2003 as a small community celebration for…Read More
- Victoria Foundation offers funding for organizations still struggling through challenges of COVID-19 pandemic
- Your Guide to Giving: Designated and Discretionary Funds
- Did you know you have Will Power?
- Meet the Team: Scott Antaya
- Local non-profits adapt and prepare for future with help of over $300,000 in funding