Getting started is easy.
Over 160 organizations have established funds with the Victoria Foundation. These local, provincial and national organizations are investing in their future, growing assets and building capacity.
The Victoria Foundation is committed to providing personalized service to hosted organizations and partnering with them to build the endowment funds and their long-term capacity for the benefit of the programs and people they serve. These services and benefits include:
- Increased return and reduced risk as a result of pooling investments.
- A stable stream of annual distributions.
- A low administrative fee covering all services.
- Direct deposit of grants.
- Ease of administration as the Victoria Foundation prepares gift receipts and quarterly fund statements.
- Access to DonorCentral to view fund information including latest fund balance, grants, and gift and grant history.
- Listing in Victoria’s Vital Charities online charity database.
- Promotion opportunities via our website, social media, guest blog, foundation events, traditional media outlets and publications.
- Access to sample materials for building the fund and a customized CanadaHelps donation page (by request).
- Access to online giving to the fund.
- Receiving gifts of publicly listed securities and Will or other estate-planning gifts on behalf of the organization.
- Invitation to the Annual Hosted Organization Event and other learning opportunities