The B.C. government has added $1.4 million to a bursary fund for B.C. youth formerly in government care. The Youth Education Assistance Fund (YEAF) is available to young people who were in the permanent care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development or a delegated Aboriginal agency until reaching adulthood.Read More
The Victoria Foundation is pleased to make available the results of an independent evaluation of the demonstration projects supported under the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder…Read More
- Keeping the arts alive through annual federal matching opportunity!
- From Generation to Generation
- Community Recovery Program Distributes Over $3.13 Million to Local Organizations
- National Indigenous Peoples Day Statement from T’esóts’en
- Guest Blog: YMCA/YWCA of Vancouver Island honoring the past, protecting the future