Vital People: Pacifica Art Show

Pacifica Housing’s mandate is to break the cycle of homelessness by providing safe, secure, permanent housing. Operating 800 housing units, the charity provides so much more than just a home to their tenants. Island Blue is hosting its 4th annual Pacifica Art Show until the end of May 2015 to showcase the artwork from tenants living in Pacifica’s four supported housing complexes. 80% of proceeds from the art sale go directly to the artist, with the remaining 20% supports Pacifica’s art program.