The Victoria Foundation is always on the lookout for a fresh perspective. If you're interested in writing a guest post for our blog, please read our
Topics The Victoria Foundation’s blog aims to promote philanthropic efforts in and around Victoria, BC and globally. Topics should be relevant ideas around philanthropy, community, nonprofits, and grants and grantmaking. Content
- Content must be your own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please submit posts with no fewer than 250 words.
Images We welcome images and/or video to accompany your post. We prefer that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- We’re pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- We reserve the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the Victoria Foundation’s values. Prior to publication we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- The Victoria Foundation reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit Please email us at the Victoria Foundation with enquiries.