As a new, 16-page bi-annual publication focused on providing “Community News & Information from the Victoria Foundation”, the first issue of pulse has been produced by Boulevard Lifestyles. Check it out today.
• Feature Story –on the new Vital Loans program, a partnership between Island Savings and the Victoria Foundation, and the first loan recipient, Pacific Opera Victoria.
• Interview with Her Honour, the Honourable Judith Guichon, Lieutenant Governor of BC about her community involvement interests, particularly in the environmental area, and her connection as Honorary Patron of the Victoria Foundation.
• Information on select recent granting success stories.
• Financial Highlights of the Victoria Foundation for 2012.
• Article on scholarships available through the Victoria Foundation
• Interview with Robert Bettauer, CEO of the Pacific Institute of Sport Excellence, about the Smart & Caring initiative and the ABC’s of physical literacy program offered by PISE.
• Segment on the new Community Knowledge Centre online portal from the Foundation
• Interview with the Whittakers, a local couple who stress the importance of supporting the community you live in.
• Segment on giving options and funds at the Victoria Founation.